[Pywps-dev] Request to participate in PCB

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Mon Feb 22 04:47:11 PST 2016

Hi to all

I would like to share  my (late) interest for being part of the PyWPS
PCS. I was in sick leave and not so able to reply to emails

I have started to use PyWPS in 2008 in the INTAMAP project, where we had
to implement cross-validation  WPS processes. After that  I was hired by
Plymouth Marine Laboratory as a PyWPS developer inside the NETMAP
project were I was giving programming support to the PyWPS project and
developing webservice orchestration
(http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0098300411003906).

I am currently working @ ISRIC  - World soil reference center and I have
applied PyWPS4.0 in some recent OGC interoperability tests.

Cheers
Jorge

--
ISRIC - World Soil Information