[Pywps-dev] demo submodule in master

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 04:37:04 PST 2016

Hi Tom,

There are historical reasons for this. When we first created the demo
project it was not so clear we could almost completely decouple it
from the core as we did. It then remained as a submodule for
convinence, as we deployed it various times directly from GitHub (e.g.
during the user test sessions).

As it stands now, the demo project can be effectively decoupled from
the core. I still find convenient as it is, but would not mind if it
changes.

Cheers,

Luís