[Pywps-dev] PSC meeting reminder, support for GRASS and more

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 04:43:46 PDT 2016

Hi all,

First of all reminder to PSC members (and others): We have our PSC meeting
tomorrow by 15:00 UTC [2]

with last pull request of mine [1], I've added native support for GRASS GIS
back to PyWPS, but more changes were introduced

- Suport for PyGRASS and GRASS Script interfaces
- Automatic creation of Location/Mapset based on either existing location
directory or given EPSG code, for example:
     grass_location="/home/user/grassdata/world"

     or
     grass_location="epsg:4326"

- sanitation of dblog inputs - completely rewritten the input strings
- fixed bug with temporary directory cleaning - everything is deleted, once
final response is generated and stored_supported=False
- logging was chaotic, using different identifiers - introduced one global
"PYWPS" logger identifier

Hope, you enjoy it and ... not too many bugs introduced (yes, I need to
focus on integration and system tests now)

Cheers

Jachym

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/pull/145
[2] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Meeting-2016-07-07