[Pywps-dev] [GSOC] Week report - Web-based administration and process control

Jan Rudolf rudolja1 at fit.cvut.cz
Wed Jun 22 03:35:41 PDT 2016

Hello,

OK, I am a little bit fighting on making good documentation description
about how to run it with Apache and PostgreSQL on Ubuntu (there are
small differences to Mac OS), I hope I will finish it today and send you
a blog post. After that, I will edit the code to be able to use SQLite
also.

Have a nice day, Jan