[Pywps-dev] OSGeo incubation provenance review sprint

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:12:26 PST 2016

Hi all: as part of OSGeo incubation we need to do a sweep
of all .py files in pywps-3.2 branch and clarify provenance.

I've cut an initial draft at [1] which lists out the files
with which we'll need to cover.

What do folks think about having a 1 hour provenance review
sprint on IRC?  This will help share the load of reviewing
each file in support of incubation.  Does 11 November at
1300 UTC work for anyone?

Once the provenance review is complete, we will move on to
finishing off the Graduation Checklist [3], at which point I
think we are in great shape to apply to graduate.

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ProjectProvenanceReview
[2] http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/codereview.html