[Pywps-dev] stickers

Luí­s de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Wed Nov 9 11:25:32 PST 2016

Hi all,

In attachment is a photo of my laptop. I ordered a load of stickers some weeks ago; they should have come out nicely cut around the characters and shapes, but this was the end result. Not entirely bad, but not what I was expecting.

If you want some of these please let me know your and I will post. Or I can bring a load to the next code sprint.

Cheers,

Luís