[Pywps-dev] geopython - I can not come. what about the workshop?

Jáchym Čepický jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 07:50:33 PDT 2017

Hi all,

due to family reasons, I can not come at the end to GeoPython conference

There is submitted and also accepted workshop  about PyWPS 4.

Is anybody else going to GeoPython conference and willing to give the
workshop? The worskhop should use pywps-demo documentation [1], it needs
to be updated, but it's IMHO good starting point.

Jachym

P.S. I nobody stands for the workshop till end of next week, I need to
cancel it. Sorry for letting you know so late - I was hoping for better
result.

[1] http://pywps.org/docs/
--
Jachym Cepicky