[Pywps-dev] pywps question for osgeo project and community badges

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:36:36 PDT 2017

The community badges are available "osgeo community" projects, even those
that are not in position to work on incubation. Projects like GeoWebCache
and pgRouting are also marked "OSGeo Community".

See:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Projects#Comparison_with_Incubation

Incubation is more about your project team (and the commitment made to the
osgeo community).

Q: Do you have an incubation status page or graduation checklist? I was
trying to check if any projects need help.

--
Jody Garnett