[Pywps-dev] gdal in docker

Jorge Mendes de Jesus jorge.dejesus at geocat.net
Mon Dec 4 17:20:36 PST 2017

Hi Adam
Thank you for the docker filel I have integrated things into a new docker
and pushed tot github just some notes

For some reason alpine:latest (alpine:3.7) gave me problems with Xerces
compilation it hangs looking for some files, but with 3.6 it worked fine.

Not certain if you want your name in the maintance contact in dockerfile

Jorge
PS: everytime I see lastest in a dockerfile I fell pain all over my body...