[Pywps-dev] Fwd: [Incubator] incubation committee, and participating projects, budget planning

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Tue Dec 5 11:23:14 PST 2017

Hi all,

I will soon be opening a request for funding to submit an article on PyWPS to the Journal of Geospatial Data, Software and Standards (special issue announced by Marco Minghini in the OSGeo-Discuss list). We obtained a 50% waver, but we still need to come up with some 420 €. I should have the formal request in place in the next few days.

Regarding the code sprint in Bonn, I am happy to finance my own expenses, as it is not far, we can share a flat and I will be seeing a good number of friends.

Cheers.
--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Molenweg 4
Email: luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c