[Pywps-dev] docker repository

Jorge Mendes de Jesus jorge.dejesus at geocat.net
Sat Dec 9 17:27:11 PST 2017

Hi  to all

I have made a docker repository for pywps

https://hub.docker.com/u/pywps/dashboard/

The dockerfile and compositions are in the github, we have two options
either ubuntu or alpine.

Normally we should have 1 process for container, this is ok for pywps just
using flask, but for productiton we need nginx+WSGI so at least 2
containers using docker-compose (this happens on the docker using alpine)

In the base of ubuntu I made things using a phusion image (fat docker)
https://github.com/phusion/baseimage-docker#contents

This is a single container running multiple processes (no docker compose)
this is a bit agans docker-philosofy but I find it better for pywps

When I have the time (after xtmas)will look at docker volumes

Jorge