[Pywps-dev] how to start with wps-2.0.0

Jorge Mendes de Jesus jorge.dejesus at geocat.net
Sun Sep 3 12:10:47 PDT 2017

Hi to all

First we need to merge #277 unittests have been submitted now is just check
the code and accept it, unfortunally still didn't. had time (busy with
INSPIRE conference), will have time next weekend (or if someone wants to
check it please go ahead)

For development I suggest we follow a more ORM path to have the new things
like JobID/Classes mapped as ORM. Maybe in PyWPS 5 we could have a shift of
paradigm and move from the multiprocessing module to a redis system, but
for now I think we can implement things using ORM.

J.