[Pywps-dev] GSoC Introduction - Jan Pisl

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Fri Apr 27 11:58:14 PDT 2018

Hi Jan,

congratulations for earning this opportunity, a very valuable asset at this stage in your carer. Fell free to poke this list any time, there is not that much activity but it is widely read by the PSC.

Everybody else: Jan should start his work on PyWPS 4.2. Let's try to meet that deadline!

Cheers.
--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Bowlespark 8
Email: luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c