[Pywps-dev] pywps 4.2 tasks

Carsten Ehbrecht ehbrecht at dkrz.de
Wed Aug 1 01:59:29 PDT 2018

… maybe we can make a 4.2 release end of August. I have some PRs in the pipeline and might get them in this month … but nothing that what block a release. People I need for review are also on vacation.

Cheers,
Carsten
--
Carsten Ehbrecht
Abteilung Datenmanagement

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • D-20146 Hamburg • Germany

Phone: +49 40 460094-148
FAX:   +49 40 460094-270
Email: ehbrecht at dkrz.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784