[PyWPS-dev] delete develop branch

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Tue Dec 11 09:47:25 PST 2018

Hi Tom,

there are two commits to the develop branch since the decision to merge it to master back in March [0]. If those two commits are not needed (or have already been merged) then I see no issue in deleting the develop branch. I guess this will also make things simpler; note that I updated the docs [1] back in March with instructions for contributors to use only the master branch.

Cheers.

[0] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/Code-Sprint-2018-Bonn

[1] https://pywps.readthedocs.io/en/master/development.html

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Email: luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.