[PyWPS-dev] Running a subprocess via pyWPS?

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Tue Dec 11 09:51:29 PST 2018

Hi Derek,

I explored this at some length back in the day of PyWPS 3.2. The multithreading package never functioned from a PyWPS process (launched asa CGI). I never found out why and eventually moved to multiprocessing, which did the job. This was all quite some time ago, but I would still advise you to try the multiprocessing package.

Regards.
--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Email: luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c