[PyWPS-dev] A question about PyWPS and celery demo

Suzana Barreto suzana.barreto at envsys.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 01:27:53 PST 2018

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for getting back to me regarding this, you are correct that the
celery scheduler is based on your existing scheduler, it makes use of the
Job and JobLauncher classes to launch the serialized job.  Unfortunately it
is a pickling / dill issue, so I suppose it puts the problem out of the
PyWPS scope.  I will keep investigating and keep you posted.

Thanks again,
Suzana