[PyWPS-dev] Docker extension

Adam Laža ad.laza32 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:53:03 PST 2018

Hi devs,

I've just made two PRs for Docker extension. The extension works only for
pywps-flask demo server. There is a PR for pywps-flask[1] where some
parameters were added to config file and some requests were added for
tests. Then there is a PR for pywps itself [2], where a new class
Container.py was added.

To try the extension follow the pywps-flask readme [3].
The extension was developed during work on my master thesis which is
available here [4].

I'm pretty sure that the extension needs heaps of polishing but right now
I'd like to get a feedback or bug reports so I know what to focus on.

Cheers,
Adam

[1]: https://github.com/geopython/pywps-flask/pull/46
[2]: https://github.com/geopython/pywps/pull/443