[Pywps-dev] GSoC 2018 Week 11 Report - "Database Output Storage for PyWPS"

Jan Pišl janjanpisl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 08:55:00 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

this is my report from week 11. It can also be found on my wiki page [0].
As always, any feedback is appreciated!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Kind regards,

Jan Pišl

Week 11 report

*What did you get done this period?*

- I resolved an error caused by test configuration being set only after
initialization of the PgStorage class. [1]

- I squashed all commits into one [2]

- I created another branch (called database) where all the code for storing
output to database is stored [3]

- Some other minor changes and updates to the code and fixing bugs  [4]

*What do you plan on doing next week (period) ?*

- I might not have access to stable internet connection in the next week so
I might . I have informed my mentor about this

- My code needs to go through testing and review from the PyWPS community
so once these tests are done I will know what do I have to improve before I
can make a pull request.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

No.

[0] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Database_Output_Storage_for_PyWPS