[Pywps-dev] Introduction & Proposal

Jan Pišl janjanpisl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:02:16 PDT 2018

Hi,

I have written a draft of my GSoC proposal [1] that I had mentioned
previously in this mailing list. I have been in contact with Jachym Cepicky
who could be my mentor in the program. I would be really grateful for any
feedback anyone of you could give me. I am keen to turn in a strong
proposal as I would be thrilled to be able to participate in GSoC with my
project.

Thank you!

Jan Pišl

[1]