[Qgis-community-team] Re: [unclassified] Re: Community Team

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Apr 29 13:50:14 EDT 2008

Hi Tara,

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:33:49 -0700
Tara Athan <tara_athan at alt2is.com> wrote:

> I just finished using the doodle site. It came up in English for me, so it
> must have a translation capability depending on the domain. That's really
> convenient.

ah great, I didn't know. So it seems we will meet 14-16 May if Stephan is
available then, too.

> The main task for the manual is user testing and modification based on the
> user feedback. Everything that is in the manual now should work properly
> before any new material is contemplated.

yes, but there are also many new features that are not documented or only a
little like python plugin repository, new digitizing tools, raster layer
properties, ...

To get an idea have a look at the changelog for the new release and compair with
the current document status :(
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/VisualChangeLog0.10.0

For the manual we could use the "Procedure for new manual releases"
section at the bottom of the DocumentationWritersCorner and add a todo list for
the 0.10.0 version.

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/DocumentationWritersCorner

regards,
 Otto