[Qgis-community-team] Re: [QGIS Commit] r8972 -docs/trunk/english_us/user_guide/plugins_grass_module_images

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Sat Aug 2 05:59:45 EDT 2008

Hi Werner,

just saw your commit log to the manual below:

On Fri,  1 Aug 2008 18:27:58 -0400 (EDT)
svn_qgis at osgeo.org wrote:

> Author: macho
> Date: 2008-08-01 18:27:58 -0400 (Fri, 01 Aug 2008)
> New Revision: 8972
>
> Added:
>    docs/trunk/english_us/user_guide/plugins_grass_module_images/grasslogo.png
> Log:
> logo for grass toolbox .. is it allowed to add it here?

the images folders contain images and icons from the qgis sources. We just added
an updateicon option to the Makefile to update these folders automatically. But
this option deletes all png files from the /images folders.

So I moved your grasslogo.png to the /grass_integration_screenies folder. This
prevents it from beeing removed during 'make updateicon'.

Another note. You don't have to write the path to the png icons in the figure
definition in latex, as you did in plugins.tex. All png images are converted to
.eps format and copied to the folder ./finalpix. During compilation latex
assumes all images are in that folder as .eps, so you only have to write down
the image name without suffix .eps.

wrong example:
\includegraphics[width=0.7cm]{plugins_gps_images/gps_importer}

correct exmaple:
\includegraphics[width=0.7cm]{gps_importer}

 regards,
   otto