[Qgis-community-team] Print Composer Select/Move Item icon

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Tue Oct 21 23:46:46 EDT 2008

I have tracked down the issue with the incorrect/misnamed icon. It only
appears/ed in the Print Composer, where the mActionSelectPan icon is
supposed to be in the toolbar
for the tool Select/Move Item but instead the mActionPan icon shows. We
do actually have a screenshot (Figure 26 Print Composer) in the user
guide displaying the incorrect icon :(  That looks like Otto's section.
Has this icon mix-up been fixed in the current version yet? ( I can't
tell- I have an old build with the incorrect icon)

Tara