[work] Re: [Qgis-community-team] editors list

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Oct 23 15:47:06 EDT 2008

Hi Folks

8<-------snip------------

> yes, you are right, starting with the new release we will provide pdf and html
> and I will also generate one by one a html version for the old manuals.

My opinion is we should forgo the older versions and provide html
manual from version 1.0 - we want to also discourage people from using
anything other than version 1.0.x which will be our officially
supported version. At some stage we need to hold a 'qgis town hall
meeting' again, but I could mention here that from a release point of
view we will maintain three activities in trunk after the release:

--------------------trunk with branches for 1.1, 1.2
etc----------------------------------another LTS release based on
trunk 1 year after 1.0 LTS release-----etc
   \