[Qgis-community-team] Ready for feature freeze?

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon Sep 1 13:01:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 22:06:03 +0200
"Tim Sutton" <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:

> At the risk of sounding like a priest / rabbi / clergy of your choice:

[...}

> The community team folks working on the web site it would be great to
> get it spruced up in time for that too!

I was hopeful, but I am not sure, if we will manage to get the web site ready
before 1.0 release. It would be great but we haven't finished much so far.
Stephan, what do you think? How much time can you spend before the 1.0 release,
do you think we can make it?

I could help with the web site and spend (more) time again next week, but I am
also involved in the manual work, and that will start tomorrow after
feature freeze.

 regards,
  Otto