[Qgis-community-team] Meeting on thursday

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:42:23 EDT 2008

Hi!

Unfortunately today i got a request for a meeting in Vorarlberg (other
side of austria) and i've to go there by train on thursday night.
Probably i can be on IRC for a few minutes or later during traindriving
by handy-internet.

I just wanted to say that i might not be very fast in writing and i
promise to read the logs.

I've only a few questions: 1. which are the real core plugins and how
shall we handle all the other?
Can someone help me preparing a few examples for the "howto write a
plugin" chapter and help me writing this chapter?

thats all from my side.. i hope i can be with you on thursday but don't
wait for me.

best wishes
Werner