[Qgis-community-team] QGIS windows build - Alaska dataset

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Sat Sep 13 18:29:38 EDT 2008

Marco- thanks for the dev windows build.  I did not include the URL to
the build in this email as I was not sure if you wanted that to appear
on the public mailing list - I'll leave that up to you. This
installation went fine. However, I notice that the Alaska dataset is the
old version, not the expanded version that the documentation writers
team has developed to go along with the user guide.

Is there anything special we need to do to get the new Alaska dataset
included in the build? I guess this question applies to all builds, not
just the windows build.

Tara