[Qgis-community-team] Error compiling user_manual in windows

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Apr 23 02:49:19 EDT 2009

Hi Godofredo,

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 23:12:30 +0000
godofredo contreras <frdcn at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I set up an msys environment to compile the user_guide under windows  with the
following components:

> Msys
> Latex (MikTex)
> ImageMagick
>
> make pics works ok with no problems.
> make text  creates the dvi file but with some errors related to references.
>
> The error is the following:
>
>  Package natbib Error: Bibliography not compatible with author-year citations.
>
> How can I solve this problem? any help will be apreciated

I found in the internet that it can be solved changing the natbib option to
"numbers". In the file qgis_style.sty I changed

\usepackage[round,sort]{natbiba}
\usepackage[numbers,square]{natbib}

for both user_guide and coding-compilation_guide. Please update your local svn
repository, try again and report.

regards
 Otto