[Qgis-community-team] Release date for manual 1.1

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:12:15 EDT 2009

On Monday 27 April 2009 08:35:18 Otto Dassau wrote:
> Hi Documentation Team,
[...]
> - update the content according to the sections you take care of. A list of
>   new/updated is available in the wiki ManualTasks page as well

The list of changes is quite long, which of them shall I mention  in
chapter "1.1. features" and 4 "Features at a glance"?

Carson suggested:
- add usb: to list of gps device on linux
- vector overlay
- advanced printing
- handling of postgis tables
- support to all OGR formats in Open Vector dialog
- attribute table improvements
- proxy table info
- save as georeferenced image

any further hint?

> It would be great, if we can manage to get the manual ready together with
> the new release. If you figure out during the week, that you won't be able
> to finish your sections, please write a mail to the list before this
> weekend, so we can decide how to proceed.

I have some svn problems, I already emailed Gary.
If I can't commit changes before Thursday evening, I'll send my patches to the
list - I won't have internet access before Monday and I'm afraid it would be
too late.

best regards,

Anne

Please do not send attachments in proprietary formats
Use the UNI CEI Standard ISO/IEC 26300:2006
O< stop html mail - http://www.asciiribbon.org