[Qgis-community-team] Updates to ManualTasks page

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 14:04:43 EDT 2009

Hi manual team,

Now that the website is back up again, I have updated the ManualTasks
Wiki page:

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/ManualTasks

Otto, if you have a second, maybe you could confirm that this is
correct? I used the following command to produce the output (then edited
it to remove anything that wasn't relevant to the manual):

svn log -r10531:11242 | grep -i '^[a-z][a-z]' | sed -e "s\^\* \1" >
/home/cfarmer/qgis_manual/log.txt

As far as I can tell, the above are the revisions from the end of the
last release, to the start of the feature freeze.

Cheers,

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer