[Qgis-community-team] Please don't add content to the current QGIS web or wiki

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon Aug 10 04:15:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

after we used a backup of the QGIS web and wiki to provide the platforms again
on another server, the osgeo server seems to work again :). We will test it
soon and switch back when everything is ok. In the meanwhile I would like to ask
you not to contribute any content to the current web or wiki pages.

The resaon is, that the installation on the osgeo server is more up to date
compared with the backup we use now.

@Carson: I will migrate your Manual Task entries manually then.

Thanks for your patience