[Qgis-community-team] subscribing for qgis web translation in french

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Thu Dec 3 02:20:05 EST 2009

 Le jeu 03/12/09 06:14, "Tahir Tamba" tahir54 at hotmail.com a écrit:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to request an access to an account for translating qgis
> web page in french language. I would like to join french team to help
> them with some remaining pages, but look like we have to contact
> Werner Macho who should create an account for people who want help for
> translating qgis web page.
>
> Regards
>
> TAHIR TAMBA

Hi Tahir, as you may have seen on the francophone at osgeo's list we have resumed the translation of the  manual and are seeking volunteers to achieve it, there has been a few howto pointed at the beginning of the week so reading the archives (if you're not suscribed anymore) may worth it.

About the web page's translation an account isn't really needed as you can copy and edit the html code in your favourite editor and then foward it to me to update it on the website.

Regards,
MORREALE Jean Roc