[Qgis-community-team] some changes in the qgis.org main menu

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Dec 15 03:33:24 EST 2009

Hi Werner,

I applied some changes to the main menu of the qgis website.

Andreas Neumann, Bettina Witmer, Horst Düster, Marco Hugentobler and
others plan to hold a first german QGIS user meeting in Bern on 21st April
2010.

Therefore I started to restructure our meetings into developer and user
meetings into:

a) Developer Meetings

	 ---- Piza 2010

	 ---- Vienna 11/2009

	 ---- Hannover 3/2009

The Piza 2010 website is empty yet and can be used for the announcement. The
other pages (Vienna and Hannover) are reports.

Werner and Anita, can you have a look at the Vienna report. I added Werner's
report, but it is still in german and there are links missing to all the
other reports in the QGIS blog from Tim and Carson. Can you update the
report, please?

b) User Meetings

	 ---- Bern 4/2010

At the moment there is only the main menu website. But I would suggest we
start to structure it the same way as for the developer meetings and as
proposed above. The User Meetings website then could give general information
about the purpose of user meetings etc.

Is that ok?