[Qgis-community-team] some changes in the qgis.org main menu

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Dec 15 04:21:20 EST 2009

Hi Maxim,

I would suggest we add another website to the developer webpage here:

a) Developer Meetings

	 ---- Piza 2010

	 ---- Moscow 12/2009

	 ---- Vienna 11/2009

	 ---- Hannover 3/2009

And then we add some extra/general information to
http://www.qgis.org/en/developer-meetings.html and describe the
difference between the two meeting types.

Would that make sense?

 Otto