[Qgis-community-team] Re: [Qgis-developer] Planning for 1.2 release

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 02:05:45 EDT 2009

Hello all,

> yes, friday is perfect! So we meet 31.7, 2pm UTC - correct Carson? I will
> add a
> wiki page for the meeting tomorrow, so we can add topics for the discussion.

Perfect thanks Otto! I will be out of touch until Friday, but I have
put together a short list of topics I would like to cover, including
consistent use of menu names under the different OSs, and a few issues
like screen shots and image sizes etc.

In any case, I'll talk to you all on Friday!

Cheers,

Carson