[Qgis-community-team] Italian translation of QGIS 1.0 manual

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Jul 31 11:34:29 EDT 2009

Hi Carlos,

yes, it is the same as for the italian version. You can decide and I can of
course add a not yet finished manual to the website with a small note.

Just send me a PDF and I add it.

http://www.infraestructuragis.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8%3Atraduccionmanualesqgis&catid=3%3Anoticias&Itemid=14&lang=es