[Qgis-community-team] Problem building manual after translating

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 05:20:20 EDT 2009

Hi Carlos!

If there are still some problems with it you can give more than one
language to babel also:

\usepackage[english,german,spanish]{babel} % Last one is used as default to represent which languages we already have .. ;)

Or we could even switch to

\documentclass[spanish,german,english]{article}
\usepackage{babel}

and use
\selectlanguage{german}
at the beginning of the document

but all in all i guess it would be not so easy to write all languages
into on dokument and do something like

make english or
make german

to produce the correct manual .. but at least - this would be nice to
have :)

regards
Werner