[Qgis-community-team] Re: Qgis-community-team Digest, Vol 12, Issue 6

Christian Gunning icos.atropa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:28:37 EDT 2009

I'm pretty busy until mid-May with school, but I'm still available for
a bit of work here and there. I should have some more available time
over the summer. If anyone would like help with something specific,
please CC me personally - I can't always keep up with the list :)

-christian

--
Far better an approximate answer to the right question, which is often
vague, than the exact answer to the wrong question, which can always