[Qgis-community-team] Release date for manual 1.1

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon May 4 13:34:34 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Mon, 4 May 2009 10:14:05 -0700
Claudia A Engel <cengel at stanford.edu> wrote:

> I committed the remaining pieces of Chap 5 last night - hope I got it
> all right.
> I won't have time now until later in the week.

thanks Claudia!

I also finished my sections according to the table at:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/index.php/Manual_Writing#Document_Maintainers

maybe the others Anne, Werner and Stephan can give us a short "report" about the
status and what is left and if you need some help.

I don't know, if Tim will announce the release tomorrow? But anyway we should
try to finish the manual the next days.

regards,
 Otto