[Qgis-community-team] Manual labour (get it?)

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Thu May 7 18:57:51 EDT 2009

Hey team,

I'd just like to check in with everyone on the manual team at this point
to find out where everyone is at. Have you finished/almost finished your
sections? Do you need some extra help with a few items?

I have been talking with Tim Sutton, and he will likely be releasing the
new version of QGIS sometime in the next day or two, and we would like
to release the two products (software and manual) at the same time if
possible.

I'm new to all this, so I don't know the normal procedure at this stage
in terms of proof-reading etc... Otto? It would be nice if we could have
everyone have a quick look over the final manual one last time before we
decide to branch it and call for translations etc., and maybe get some
third party people to have a quick once over (that's what friends and
family are for right...?).

Regards,

Carson

--