[Qgis-community-team] Status documentation

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 05:08:53 EDT 2009

Yes apologies to all for the 'silent treatment'... very busy with work at
the moment. I am currently working on the Vector chapter (finishing up the
but on advanced editing) and the Plugins chapter (mainly adding the eVis
chapter).

Regards,

Carson

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 7:55 AM, Otto Dassau <otto.dassau at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi documenters,
>
> how is the status of the manual update for version 1.2? It was pretty
> silent
> last week (same for me). Can all Document Maintainers from the list [1]
> give
> a short statement here about their plans, please, so Carson can better
> decide
> how to proceed?
>
> [1] http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Writing#Document_Maintainers
>
> Status Otto:
> - My sections in the Coding and Compilation Guide are updated and ready for
>  the 1.2 release
> - I need to update the Print Composer section - will do this today.
>
> After that I can try to help others, if needed.
>
> Regards,
>  Otto

Carson Farmer
National Centre for Geocomputation
John Hume Building,
National University of Ireland, Maynooth,
Maynooth,
Co. Kildare,
Ireland.
www.carsonfarmer.com