[Qgis-community-team] French translations of 1.5 documents

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Wed Aug 18 13:03:16 EDT 2010

Le 18/08/2010 14:16, Patrice Vetsel a écrit :

> Le 18 août 2010 à 13:45, Patrice Vetsel a écrit :
>
>> Hi, ;)
>>
>> Comment s'organise-t-on pour la traduction du manuel et de la
>> brochure (voir du manuel spécial programmeurs) ? Je souhaite
>> participer pour le manuel et pour la plaquette.
>>
>> Cordialement
>>
>> Patrice Vetsel_______________________________________________
>> Qgis-community-team mailing list
>> Qgis-community-team at lists.osgeo.org
>

> Qui met en place
> https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/docs/branches/1.5.0/french  pour
> "user_guide" et "brochure" ?

Hi Patrick,

I'll create the branch when all the latex bugs of the english version
will be fixed to avoid to unnecessary ports. When done I'll create the
branch, produce all the diff files (which will be harder to use this
time due to the latex refactoring we made) and call for volunteers here
and on the osgeo-fr mailing-list.

You can have a look to the procedure we have on
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Doc_qgis_fr

I'll try to start the branch next week, I really (I mean pretty really
with a cherry on top) want to have an hardcover version of the manual
for the FOSS4G. Which means 2 weeks for doing all of this. This is madness.