[Qgis-community-team] Typos and other errors in User Guide

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 06:49:04 EDT 2010

Hi,

I think I found more typos and errors in User Guide 1.5 (during the
translation).

  1. In section 12. Using External Python Plugins, subsection 12.2
Raster Algebra Plugin
      Seems the description of this plugin is missing (compare with
section 12.1 Table Manager), then
      I can't find this plugin in Official repo and in 3d party repos.
And at end, there is a wrong icon for
      this plugin (this icon from Copyright Label plugin)
  2.  In section 12. Using External Python Plugins, subsection 12.1
Table Manager Plugin
       At the end some words "icon occurs in the toolbar." are repeated twice
  3.  In section 13 Help and Support, subsection 13.2 IRC
       Link to the page about commercial support is wrong
  4.  In section 8 Print Composer
       General options dialog is the same for all Print Composer items
(map, legend, scalebar) and
       it's description is copypasted in text. I think, it is better
to replace words "map canvas" with
       another (see attached .diff)
       Also in subsection 8.5 Navigation tools icons in Zoom In and
Zoom Out are the same

I create a diff with my fixes. Please review it and apply if they are correct.
If we found another issues I'll post all here too

--
Alexander Bruy