[Qgis-community-team] Re: Qgis-community-team Digest, Vol 27, Issue 5

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 05:35:33 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 09:03 +0200, Otto Dassau wrote:

> > > # Building
> > >
> > > To build the user_guide as a PDF-doc, change into the folder user_guide
> > > and do the following:
> > >
> > > change into trunk/english_us/user_guide and type
> > >
> > > pdflatex user_guide.tex
> > >
> > > if it doesn't compile properly with a PDF as output, please write to the
> > > list, because we just migrated from texlive to pdflatex and might be some
> > > errors left.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >  Otto
> >
> > All this worked just fine for me. SVN downloaded the sources and
> > pdflatex compiled it into a PDF.
>
> please, also test, if you are able to commit changes.

Hi all,

I have trouble getting pdflatex to work on Debian testing. I upgraded to
texlive2009 via synaptic, but when calling pdflatex I get this error:

! LaTeX Error: File `biblatex.sty' not found.

I can reproduce it adding \usepackage{biblatex} to a new document
created from template.
Any idea how to fix it? The file is actually missing from filesystem.

galadriel:~# locate biblatex
/usr/share/kde4/apps/kile/biblatexentries.rc
/usr/share/kde4/apps/kile/complete/tex/biblatex-dev.cwl
/usr/share/kde4/apps/kile/complete/tex/biblatex.cwl
/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/tex4ht/biblatex.4ht

thanks for any hint :)
Anne