[Qgis-community-team] Information for new manual contributors

David Quinn djq at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 8 10:13:56 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I just tried checking out the manual and got the following error:

<OPTIONS of 'https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/docs/trunk/english_us/: Server
certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
(https://svn.osgeo.org)>

I'm using fink and SCToolbarButton on OSX 10.5
This is my first attempt at using svn; can anyone suggest what I need to do?

Regards,
David