[Qgis-community-team] latex general questions

nikos ves vesnikos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 11:45:28 EDT 2010

Can we get some information on how to edit the latex files?

What software should I use?  Can anyone recommend any software that is
user friendly for editing tex files?

currently, im writing my text at my favorite word processor, and after
I'll move it to the tex. I think it serves me best atm, since i dont
feel very comfortable editing the .tex files

Whats the procedure if i want to add screenshots and icons for a new
pluging that doesnt have a folder of its own?

--
nikos ves <vesnikos at gmail.com>