[Qgis-community-team] Blueprint for Open Source Web Mapping using QGIS

MICHELLE ELIZABETH BALLINGER meb355 at psu.edu
Wed Jun 16 23:38:21 EDT 2010

Dear
QGIS Community,

I am interested in providing a tutorial that includes QGIS, and I would
like to
ask for your help. I am a masters candidate for graduation at Penn State
 World
Campus with a Masters in Geographic Information Systems degree. My
capstone
project is a Blueprint for Open Source Web Mapping. I am creating a step
 by
step outline for the public's use to create open source web maps of a
topic of
their choice. I would greatly appreciate feedback from you to improve my
 project. I am releasing a draft of the Blueprint at
<http://mballingercapstone.web.officelive.com/default.aspx>.  I
 would then hope to work with you during the
next month to make sure the Blueprint is a valuable addition to existing
documentation. Thank you for your consideration.

M.
Ballinger