[Qgis-community-team] Re: Manual update plans

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Sun Mar 21 05:55:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

I finished the manual updates, except the new features in the
mapserver_export plugin, because I am not experienced with it. I hope
Richard can add some notes to it. If anybody has some time to make a
revision of the english manual it would be great. I would like to tag
the manual next week. You can checkout the sources here:

svn co https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/docs/trunk/english_us/user_guide

I documented the updates for 1.4 in the wiki and started with a new task
list for version 1.5. It will be extended once we get in feature
freeze.

I will now update and tag the coding and installation guide. So this
document will be available today as pdf.