[Qgis-community-team] Fwd: QGIS Japanese ts file

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 07:50:16 EDT 2010

Forwarded a Mail from our Japanese Translation Team Coordinator...

So many thanks from Japanese QGIS Users to the Community!!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	QGIS Japanese ts file

Hi  Werner

I finished  about translation QGIS ts file of this month.
Please commit it to svn.

How about Hacking fest?
We had QGIS user meeting at the Ecological Society in Japan  15/Mar.
There are about 150 people attended.

here are some presentations in the meeting( sorry all are in Japanese
, but web page can translate to using googele translate  right of the
page )
http://www.osgeo.jp/%E3%82%A4%E3%83%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88/osgeojp%E3%81%8C%E5%BE%8C%E6%8F%B4%E3%81%99%E3%82%8B%E3%82%A4%E3%83%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88/foss4g-in-esj57/

In Japan, now we find increase number of QGIS users.

Please tell many thanks from Japanese QGIS users to communty peoples.

regards
Yoichi