[Qgis-community-team] Presenting state of QGIS at FOSSGIS 2011

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Nov 5 04:05:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

The Call for Papers for FOSSGIS 2011 is still open until November, 29th 2010. Is anyone planning to present the current state of QGIS and what has changed/improved since last year? If nobody is planning to do a presentation, I'd give it a try. I'm also considering presenting Time Manager plugin there.

Anyway, it would be nice to know how's planning to attend FOSSGIS next year.

Best wishes,
Anita